Friday, 11 April 2008 0buy viagra :20
2. Each faculty shall be entitled to a least one Faculty Representative and shall have one Faculty Representative for each 1- Active members on the faculty.
3. Active members who are not represented through an individual school faculty group shall be counted as a special faculty group entitled to the same representation of the Representative Council as individual school faculty groups.
4. online buy shall:
a. Conduct constant and ongoing liaison between the Representative Council and the faculty unit.
b. Serve as the official channel through which written communications and publications can be easily and quickly
transmitted between CVEA and the Active members,
c. Represent the views and input of the Active membership of the faculty group in votes taken in the Representative Council,
conducting frequent and regular polls of such membership for this purpose.
d. Perform such additional duties as prescribed by the Executive Board.
5. A vacancy shall be deemed to exist when a Faculty Representative is absent at two consecutive meetings without sending an alternate or is elected or appointed to another position on the Representative Council. In the event a vacancy occurs at a school site a special election shall be held to elect a successor to fill the un-expired term.
6. Approve or reject all reports and recommendations of committees and/or the Executive Board before such reports and recommendations are implemented by the Executive Board.
buy viagra . Propose amendments to these Bylaws.
8. Propose, adopt and amend the Standing Rules of CVEA.
9. Take other necessary and proper action to implement these Bylaws and to further the purpose of CVEA as stated in these Bylaws.
10. Attend each meeting of the Representative Council or provide an alternate in accordance with the procedures of these Bylaws and Standing Rules.
11. Use all appropriate means of communication to the end that constituents shall be informed of the activities of CVEA, CTA and NEA.
12. Determine by all appropriate means of communication, the opinions and needs of constituents on all professional matters and report them to the Representative Council or other appropriate CVEA personnel.
13. Provide appropriate counsel and assistance to constituents in order that all the services and benefits of membership shall be known and available.
14. Give leadership to constituents in support of the policies and programs of CVEA.
15. Organize and oversee elections within the school.
16. Monitor the enrollment of members within the school.1buy viagra . Super Rep commitment andÂ Reward
- 100% meeting attendance
- 100% membership at site
- 100% note submission from 10 minute meeting
If all of these standards are met the Faculty Rep shall have their local dues refunded.