Tuesday, 15 April 200buy cialis 12:56
A. The discount of the Association shall be a President, a1st Vice President, a 2nd Vice President, a Secretary, a Treasurer and immediate Past President.
B. These discount shall be and remain currently paid-up members of the UTP as a condition for nomination to and service in their respective positions during their terms of office.
C. These discount shall be elected by and from the Active, Permanent, Certificated membership of the Association; such election shall be by open nominations and secret ballot.
D. discount shall be elected for a term of two (2) years, commencing on installation.
E. A vacancy shall be deemed to exist in the case of death, resignation or inability to serve in any of the discount of the Association. In the event of a vacancy occurring in the office of the President, the 1st Vice President shall assume the office. In the event a vacancy occurs in the other offices, a special election shall be held to elect a successor to fill the terms not expired.
F. The discount shall perform such additional duties as prescribed by the President.
G. A quorum for all meetings of the Executive Board shall consist of Five members of the Executive board. (FYI: President, 1st VP, 2nd VP, Secretary, Treasurer, Past President, Member at Large, Negotiation Chair are members of the Executive Board).
H. The President shall be the chief executive officer of the Association and its policy leader. The President shall:
1. Preside at all meetings of the Association, the Representative Council and Executive Board.
2. Send notice of meetings and prepare the agenda for the meetings of the Association, the Representative Council and the Executive Board.
3. Be the official spokesperson for the Association.
4. Be familiar with the governance documents of Association, CTA and NEA.
5. Call meetings of the Association and the Executive Board.
6. Suggest policies, plans and activities for the Association and be held responsible for the progress and work of the Association.
7. Attend meetings of the Service Center Council of which the Association is a part.
buy cialis . Attend other CTA/NEA meetings as directed by the Representative Council.
9. Delegate such duties as necessary.
10. Prepare or have prepared ballots for all elections.
I. The 1st Vice President Shall:
1. Serve as assistant and advisor to the President in all duties of the President.
2. Assume the duties of the President in the absence of the President.
3. Serve as coordinator of committee activities at the direction of the President, Coordinator or the Association's calendar.
4. Serve as Chair of the Professional Relations/Grievance Committee.
J. The 2nd Vice President shall:
1. Serve as membership chairman.
2. Be responsible for instructing all faculty representatives in membership duties.
3. Maintain an accurate computerized roster backup file of faculty Association members to all discount .
4. Reconcile roster dues with Treasurer.
5. Forward an accurate computerized roster of the membership to the Association discount and Secretary by November 1st and as requested by any officer or Representative Council.
6. Serve as Chair of the Nominations and Elections Committee.
K. The Secretary shall:
1. Keep an accurate and permanent record of the proceedings of each meeting, regular or special, of the Association, Representative Council and the Executive Board.
2. Be responsible for the distribution of minutes for all meetings to members of the Representative Council and Executive Board and to the membership when appropriate.
3. Keep an accurate roster of all the association committees, with copies forwarded to the President and other Executive Board members and to the Representative Council.
4. Carry on the correspondence pertaining to the affairs of the Association as directed by the President.
5. Maintain a file of communications received, letters sent, reports filed and all governance documents developed. (COMPUTER SKILLS DESIREABLE)
L. The Treasurer shall:
1. Receive all funds belonging to the Association and be responsible for their safekeeping and accounting;
2. Pay out funds upon orders of the President, such checks to be cosigned by the President and Treasurer and/or a third person appointed by the President and approved by the Executive Board;
3. Prepare a written financial report for each regular meeting of the Executive board and Representative Council;
4. Be responsible for an annual audit of the books of the association and distributing a summary of this audit to the membership;
5. Prior to the development of the annual budget at the end of each year, prepare an itemized report of income and expenditures;
6. Enlist the assistance of the past Treasurer, if available, in completing the PERB report each year.
7. Enlist the assistance in preparing and Submitting membership/financial report to CTA, NEA, etc. as required. (COMPUTER SKILLS DESIRABLE)
M. The Past President shall:
1. Serve in an advisory capacity to the Executive Board;
2. Provide continuity of Association programs and policies;
3. Serve as Historian for the Association, maintaining records of activities and member involvement including photographs and newspaper clippings when appropriate.