1. Effective September 13, 2005 the Certificated Non-Management Salary schedule has been modified as reflected in Appendix B Salary Schedules Certificated Non-Management.
2. Effective September 13, 2005 the State Preschool Teacher Salary Schedule has been modified as reflected in Appendix B Salary Schedules State Preschool Teacher Salary Schedule.
3. Unit members employed prior to 7/1/06 were initially placed on Salary Schedules consistent with the negotiated agreement at the time of their employment.
B. ADDITIONAL COMPENSATION
1. Master’s degree holders receive $1,311 per year.
2. Doctorate degree holders receive $550 per year.
3. Special teachers receive an added $550 per year.
4. National Board Teacher Certification holders receive an added $550 per year.
5. Unit members in classes III and IV of the Certificated Non-Management Salary Schedule who were at Step 17 or higher on 7/1/05 shall receive a $500 per year education incentive stipend for the purpose of completing approved college or university coursework. The education incentive stipend to these unit members shall be for the years 2005-06, 2006-07, and 2007-08.
6. The program support teacher’s rate of pay is $25 per hour.
7. A unit member teaching during her/his conference/preparation period on a regular basis (does not include substituting) will be reimbursed for this extra assignment at one-sixth (1/6) of the salary according to her/his placement on the salary schedule. Selection for such assignments will be made according to Article 7: Transfer and Assignment
8. Add one day to the work year commencing in the 2007-2008 for staff development and add .5% to the salary schedule effective 7/1/07 (the new year shall be reduced by one day and the .5% shall come off the schedule if the State eliminates or reduces funding for the program. The parties will meet and negotiate the effect of any such elimination or reduction).
9. Eliminate the CLAD stipend effective 6/30/07. Add $550.00 to each cell of the salary schedule effective 7/1/07 (after the .5% for professional development is added to the schedule).
In Service $20 per hour Effective 2/1/98 Substituting during preparation period $30 per hour Effective 3/1/06 Staff Developer Preparation stipend $100 Effective 2/1/98 Curriculum Writing/Planning $25 per hour Effective 2/1/98 Staff Development Planning $25 per hour Effective 3/22/02 Support Teachers $30 per hour Effective 2/1/07 After School Instructional Activity $25 per hour Effective 2/1/98 Supplemental Instruction $40 per hour Effective 2/1/07 Sixth Grade Camp 2 days per diem; if
holiday, 1 additional day per diem
Effective 7/1/98 Certificated services outside contract year Per diem based on 7 hour day, min. 1 hour Effective 2/1/98 Instrumental Music Teacher 3% salary schedule at Class 1, Step 6 Effective 2/1/98 ASB Advisor/Performing Art Teacher 3% salary schedule at Class 1, Step 6
online sports casinoIts popularity grew in the U. online sports casino Read our reviews and claim the best bonuses for legal USA Online Casinos. On the other hand you cannot deduct gambling losses from your tax bill. Always decide your gambling bankroll before playing and do not use other funds that you need for your living expenses. new online bingo casinos online slots Fair assurance for its secure and honest gaming practices. floridita online casino roulette online best casinos online legal online casino jungle slots online casino casino review casino management online casino Unfortunately, MasterCard is not accepted universally at online casinos and the ones that do may charge a little extra when a member uses a credit card to deposit funds. The Latinized name for the game is Punto Banco.